Increase of OEE and plant availability
Client is an important actor in the Southern European F&B sector, leader in the world of bakery and pastries.
- – Client was facing too high maintenance costs and also low Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- – Contract type: Total Maintenance Outsourcing
- – Contract scope includes all maintenance activities spanning from management and organization to corrective, predictive and preventive maintenance
- – Solution based on increased productivity by reducing equipment downtime, improving performance and prolonging asset lifetime
- – Optimization of management of sub-contracting agreements and improvement of warehouse management and purchasing process
- – Reduction of failures applying failure analysis techniques and preventive maintenance plans
- – Introduction of CMMS (INFOR – quantWorx) and site dashboard quantNumbers as reporting tool
- – Increase of OEE of 3% (from 68,4% before Quant to 71% in 2017)
- – Increase of availability of 17% (from 76,9% before Quant to 93% in 2017)
- – 2018 results:
- – OEE 81%
- – Availability 92%
- – Performance 88%
Curious about what
we can do for you?
With our wide network and solid experience, we can support customers in a wide range of industries and locations.