Group Business Controller to Quant AB
Quant is a global leader in industrial maintenance. For over 30 years, we have been realizing the full potential of maintenance for our customers. From embedding superior safety practices and building a true maintenance culture, to optimizing maintenance cost and improving plant performance, our people make the difference. We are passionate about maintenance and proud of ensuring we achieve our customers’ goals in the most professional way.
We are now looking for a Group Business Controller to join the Group Finance team based out of our Stockholm office.
What can we offer?
Quant combines the entrepreneurial culture of a small company, established in 2015 as a spinout from ABB, with the challenges of a global multinational corporation, with operations in about 20 countries across the world. The Group Business Controller is a key role in the group, reporting to the CFO, and responsible for overall performance management, analysis and reporting for the group.
This is an opportunity to set the agenda and drive improvements in how we optimize financial performance of the Quant group. As a service company, our business is a people business. We provide broad development opportunities in an international fast paced environment, and in this role, you will be exposed to all areas of the business, with significant possibilities to impact.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role, you need to be business oriented with strong analytical skills. You like the challenge of working in an entrepreneurial company and have a strong focus of driving improvements and change as an informal leader.
You are a team player, with good written and oral communication skills.
- Drive group performance management and governance, including setting and following up on key KPIs to drive performance
- Analyze group financial and operational results, partnering with business to secure corrective actions are taken to reach targets
- Manage group budgeting and forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly reporting packages and ad hoc analysis to group management, owners and board
- Secure accurate business modelling done for all major new customer offers
- 5 – 10 years of business controlling experience, or equivalent, preferably in a service business
- Experience from establishing or improving processes related to forecasting, budgeting, and performance management or similar
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or similar
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Experience from Excel and Powerpoint, and preferably experience from consolidation systems (in particular Aaro), ERP systems (in particular Microsoft Dynamics AX) and BI tools such as PowerBI
Please send your application and resume to Linda Höljö, CFO Quant, email@example.com no later than April 30th 2020.